Learn Texas Holdem Poker
Playing online game is a new trends in India. Poker game is one of the most popular among hen. Poker is a game which is played with the skill, it’s not a game of lucks. In the last couple of decades Poker game get more popularity all over the world. You will find two most popular type of Poker Game. Pot Limit Omaha and another one is Texas Holdem Poker. This two poker game India is more popular among the poker player.
Now let’s talk about Texas Holdem Poker Hands and Rule
Tesax Holdem is one type of poker game which can be played Online as well as offline. This poker game is little complex but once you learn how to play Texas Holden then nothing is complex. This poker game is mainly played with nine to 10 players. The rule of Texas Holdem are actually very logical and simple to learn. Learn Texas Holdem Poker Rule, and Betting rounds
Texas Holdem Dealing Cards and Betting Round
After any first initial card are dealt, player usually called upon to act. Each player can usually take one of the following action when it is their turn to act.
1. Check: In this player use to decline the opportunity to open the betting. Players can only check when there is no bet during the current round. Check action goes clockwise to the next person in the hand.
2. Bet: In this player may bet if no other player have bet during the current poker round. Once player bet then other player must call by matching the amount bet to remain in the hand.
3. Fold: Poker Player who fold, their cards and cannot win or act again during the current hand.
4. Call: In this player can call if other players have bet during the current round. This requires the calling player to match the highest bet mad.
5. Rise: The final (5th) community card dealt; also known as fifth street.